We'll Keep You Up All Night!
New for Winter 2017-18: your all-inclusive Night Sessions lift ticket now includes:
- Night skiing & riding
- Equipment Rentals*
- Quick Tip Lessons for ages 6 and up
- Two runs on our Tubing Hill or Mountain Coaster** (or one of each!)
**The Mountain Coaster is open only on weekends (Friday through Sunday) and vacation weeks.
When most mountains are closing, Gunstock Mountain Resort's Night Sessions are just getting started! With 21 well-lit trails, 5 lifts, a great terrain park, mountain coaster and tubing, we have the most lit terrain in New England!
- Beginners, learn at your own pace at the Wonder Carpet and Penny Pitou lift.
- The Pistol Complex is open for night shredding, with well-lit park features that get changed up regularly.
- Advanced skier or rider? Tiger chair services several expert trails.
- If speed is your thing, sign up for Adult Race Leagues on Wednesday and Thursday nights!
Night Sessions Hours of Operation:
Night Sessions now begin at 3pm, which means you can access the Panorama lift and take runs from the summit for the first hour of your evening here! Night Operations generally run from mid-December to mid-March. Please check the hours of operation and snow conditions for the latest information.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 3PM to 8PM
- Friday & Saturday: 3PM to 9PM
Night Sessions Tickets
Purchase your Night Sessions ticket online in advance and save $5 off the Window Rate!