Pistol Complex: Freestyle Ski & Snowboard Parks
Introducing Gunstock's Pistol Complex: Freestyle features are available on all runs stemming from the Pistol lift, in addition to traditional alpine terrain. Why? Because we believe that great things happen when worlds collide.
The Pistol Complex, in addition to groomed traditional skiing and snowboarding terrain, will provide freestyle features for all levels. Did you learn about movement on variations like berms and banked turns as a beginner on our Terrain Based Learning area? Head over to the Pistol Complex and try some slightly larger versions of those same elements on Out of Sight's banked turns and Side Arm's Progression Park! Are you pretty well acquainted with easier park features and want to step it up a bit? Head to Blundersmoke Terrain Park and try out their wide variety of elements, which get changed up on a regular basis to keep things fresh and fun! For experts wanting to go big, enjoy Blundersmoke's features as you warm up, then fly high on the Pistol trail's huge new jump line!
Click here for more on the Pistol Complex!
Check out Gunstock Freestyle Academy for freestyle skiers and riders age 7-17, specializing in building competitive skills in young park riders!
- Blundersmoke Park: Located under the Pistol Chair Lift, it is 12 acres of pure park goodness. The largest night park in NH.
- Parallax Natural Jib Park: Gunstock's gladed natural park right next to Pistol.....Look for great new features and pray for a good dump so we can play in the woods.
- Sidearm Progression Park: Beginner progression park, a great place to get those moves down before you head into Blundersmoke and show off under the lift.
- Out of Sight "Boardercross" Park: Enjoy a narrow winding trail with banked turns, rollers, and a jump or two for a fun run with natural beginner and intermediate elements.
- Pistol Park: Looking to go big? Look no further-- our park crew has built a steezy jump line to grab all the air you're looking for while you send your latest trick.