Ski & Snowboard Rentals & Demos
March Radness has begun! March Radness provides complimentary ski/snowboard rentals and a lesson with the purchase of a lift ticket
Rent for the day or demo new equipment ...we have it all!
The Rental Shop at Gunstock Mountain Resort is proud to use the Head BYS ski system and be a BURTON Learn to Ride Center. You will see the difference in performance of the equipment, ease of learning, and efficiency in the shop to get you out on the hill and making turns quicker than ever. Don’t even think about renting elsewhere until you have tried this gear and the simpler process to get it out the door!
The Rental shop opens 30 minutes before lifts open and closes 30 minutes after lifts close.
2016/2017 Season Rates
|Ski or Snowboard Package||Adult/Teen (13-64)||Child or Senior (12 and under and 65 and older)|
|All Day (open to close)||$42||$36|
|Additional Days (consecutive)||$36||$28|
- Ski Packages include skis, boots and poles. Helmets are available for rent for an additional fee.
- Snowboard Packages include board and boots. Helmets are available for rent for an additional fee.
- There are no reservations for rentals, equipment is rented on a first come first serve basis, and the child has to be present in order to be properly fitted. It is necessary for parents to provide the skier's weight and height.
- Parent/Guardian signature is required on the rental waiver for minors.
|Other Rental Equipment||Rate per day|
|Telemark Ski Package||$42|
|Ski or Snowboard Only||$30|
|Ski or Snowboard Boots Only||$24|
What could be better than trying out the latest skis? Answer: Returning them to try out another pair of skis. Choose from a wide variety of the hottest skis. We have twin tips, all-mountain carvers, women’s skis, and serious race skis from Head available for test drives. At Mountainside Outfitters, the sweetest equipment is yours at an even sweeter demo price.
- Boots Available at the Ski Rental Shop in the Base Area (Sorry, no boot rentals at the Demo Center)
- Up to two days of demo center fees can be credited toward your purchase of new skis from our Mountainside Shop.
- The demo center is open every day 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.midweek located in the Mountainside Outfitters (non-holidays) weekends and holidays located on the mountain adjacent to the Panorama lift.
We ski and ride everything we sell and demo in our store. If you have questions, we have answers! Call the Mountainside Outfitters and Demo Center at 603-737-4340 for more information about equipment demos.