Hours of Operation
Limited Summer Operations
Segway & E-Bike Tours are running daily out of the Camp Store and our Campground is open. The rest of our Summer Adventures are not operating in 2020. Anyone with questions can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.293.4341 ext 1. The Main Lodge and Guest Services lodge are closed to the public. The Outdoor Center/Camp Store is staffed and open daily.
Segway & E-Bike Tours will run daily at 10am, noon, and 2pm.
In order to reduce the transimssion of COVID-19 and maintain a healthy environment, face masks are required by all guests entering the Camp Store.
|Camp Store Hours||Friday||Saturday||Sunday - Thurs.|
|May 22 - Oct. 31||8am - 10pm||7:30am - 9pm||8am - 6pm|
* Hours subject to change.
We have gotten the all-clear so you can come to Gunstock to return your leased ski & board equipment! Returns can begin this Saturday (June 13) at the Camp Store. Here are the details:
- Return leased equipment to the Camp Store Saturday-Thursday from 9am-5pm (not Friday).
- Please do not return equipment on Fridays. The Camp Store experiences a very high volume of traffic on Friday, so leases will not be accepted.
- Please return all equipment, wear a mask during your return, and abide by social distancing guidelines.
- If you are interested in a seasonal lease for 2020-21, stay tuned. We will have options available in the fall.
Seasonal Lockers can be cleaned out from June 13-30. Here are the details:
- Ground Level doors leading to the locker room will be unlocked Monday-Saturday from 9am-3pm.
- Enter the locker room like normal, your code is the same.
- Please clean out your locker, wear a mask, and abide by social distancing guidelines.
- If you would like to store your gear over the summer, it only costs $25. Email and let us know; we'll send you a contract.
Anyone with questions about lease returns or locker clean out can email email@example.com or call 603.293.4341 ext 1.