Tubing is set to open for the Winter 2018-19 season on Saturday, December 15th! Tubing sessions are 2 hours long and include unlimited Mountain Coaster rides during your session (subject to mountain coaster operating hours)!
If you like sledding, you'll love snow tubing: it's all the thrills of sledding without the walk up the hill! Gunstock's Thrill Hill Tubing Park has the longest tubing runs in New Hampshire - 1,068 feet. The park is serviced by its own handle-tow lift. Sit comfortably in your tube as the lift pulls you to the top of the hill! Then choose from 1 of 6 chutes to slide down the hill. Now included within your 2-hour Tubing session: unlimited Mountain Coaster rides!
The snow tubing season typically runs from just after Christmas through mid-March. The Thrill Hill is scheduled to be open from 4PM to closing on Tuesday through Friday and open from 10AM to close on Saturday and Sunday. Please remember that weather conditions can affect operating plans.
Tubing Session Start Times:
|Sunday||10AM, 12PM and 2PM|
|Tuesday||4PM and 6PM|
|Wednesday||4PM and 6PM|
|Thursday||4PM and 6PM|
|Friday||4PM and 6PM (last hour 8PM - 9PM)|
|Saturday||10AM, 12PM, 2PM, 4PM, 6PM (last hour 8PM - 9PM)|
2018/2019 Season Tubing Rates
|Window Rate||Season Pass Holder|
|2 Hour Session||$28||$24||$14||$12
- Every guest will be in their own tube (no double riding).
- There is a 42" height recommendation.
- Each guest must be able to sit in a tube and reach the handles on each side of the tube.
- Rafting (linking tubes) is dependent upon snow conditions.
- Ski boots are not allowed on the tubing hill.
- We limit the number of tickets sold on the hill each hour and it is possible for tubing to sell out on busy days. Our mid-day holiday/weekend days and Saturday evening hours are usually the busiest. Booking in advance is recommended.