We're upgrading our reservation software. Until the new system is live around the new year, we will accept reservations for the winter cabin rentals.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "CABIN RENTAL". Please provide your name, number and preffered dates. We will respond is 24/48 hours.
Thank you for your patience!
The Gunstock Campground has 250 campsites and two cabins for rent. Click on the links below to learn about all the campsite options at Gunstock and book your vacation now
The summer camping season is from Memorial Day Weekend through October 15. Seasonal winter camping and winter cabin rentals begin in November and run through early April.
- Gunstock Campground accepts reservations for a minimum stay of two or more nights; except Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Columbus Day weekends, when a three-night minimum is required.
- Campers with pets must present a valid rabies certificate for each pet. Tags are not accepted as proof of rabies vaccination.
- All dogs MUST be leashed at all times.
Cancellation Policy (Does not include Bike Week)
- Cancelling your reservation on the day of your scheduled arrival will result in forfeiting your site fee with no credit or refund. (Changing your arrival date on the day of your reservation is considered a cancellation.)
- Less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, a credit will be held on file less a $29 cancellation fee. This credit is valid for one year from the original arrival date. Changing your reservation within this timeframe will also result in a $29 cancellation fee.
- 7-13 days prior to the arrival date, a refund less a $29 cancellation fee will be issued.
- 14 or more days prior to the arrival date, a full refund less a $10 cancellation fee will be issued.