Mountain Coaster FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Gunstock's COVID guidelines?
Ask yourself the following questions prior to arriving at Gunstock. If you answer yes, please come back another day when you feel better.
1. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
2. Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
3. Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
4. Are you experiencing and new muscle aches or chills?
5. Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
We are also asking guests to:
· Please keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from other people.
· Wear a face covering, over nose and mouth, while inside all buildings and outside when you cannot socially distance.
Please reach out with any questions. We're in this together!
How do you clean the equipment?
- Throughout the day and at the end of each day prior to putting equipment away for the evening, our guides sanitize all touch points.
How long is the Mountain Coaster track?
The track is nearly 4100 feet long.
How long is a ride on the Mountain Coaster?
Rides last about 6 minutes on average.
How fast is it?
The Mountain Coaster reaches speeds up to 25 mph. You'll feel it in the corkscrew turns!
What are the rules and regulations for riding?
- Driver must be at least 4 feet 6 inches tall.
- Passenger must be at least 3 years old and 3 feet 2 inches tall and ride with another person that is both 16 years or older and at least 4 feet 6 inches tall.
- Any patron under the height of 3 feet 2 inches tall shall not ride the Gunstock Mountain Coaster. Any rider must be no more than 7 feet tall. A combined weight of both riders (or one) shall not exceed 375 lbs for dry conditions or 330 lbs in wet conditions.
- Appropriate footwear is required: shoes must be closed toe and closed heel to ride.
For more information on age, height, and weight restrictions, click here.