The Gunstock Area Commission is a 5-member board appointed by the Belknap County Delegation with the responsibility of managing Gunstock Mountain Resort (also known as Gunstock Area) as a financially independent, self-sustaining organization. Commissioners are appointed to a 5-year term. Not more than two of the members of the commission can be residents of the same municipality. At least one member must be an experienced skier and at least one member be experienced in the field of finance, banking, or accounting.
The current commission consists of:
- Gary A. Kiedaisch Meredith, NH Term Expires 2023 (resigned July 20, 2022)
- Peter G. Ness Belmont, NH Term Expires 2024 (resigned July 29, 2022)
- Jade L. Wood Gilford, NH Term Expires 2026
- Dr. David Strang Gilmanton, NH Term Expires November 2022 (resigned August 1, 2022)
- Douglas Lambert Gilford, NH Term Expires 2025
- Denise Conroy Alton, NH Term Expires 2023
Public Meeting Notice:
An Emergency Public Meeting of the Gunstock Area Commission is scheduled for Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 1:30pm at Gunstock Mountain Resort. To view the meeting notice, click here.
To contact the Gunstock Area Commission:
719 Cherry Valley Rd.
Gilford, New Hampshire 03249