The Gunstock Area Commission is a 5-member board appointed by the Belknap County Delegation with the responsibility of managing Gunstock Mountain Resort (also known as Gunstock Area) as a financially independent, self-sustaining organization. Commissioners are appointed to a 5-year term. Not more than two of the members of the commission can be residents of the same municipality. At least one member must be an experienced skier and at least one member be experienced in the field of finance, banking, or accounting.
The current commission consists of:
- Denise Conroy Alton, NH - Term Expires 2023
- Douglas Lambert Gilford, NH - Term Expires 2025
- Jade L. Wood Gilford, NH - Term Expires 2026
- Heidi Preuss, Laconia, NH - Term Expires 2027
- Terry Stewart, Alton, NH - Term Expires 2024
To contact the Gunstock Area Commission: