The Gunstock Area Commission is a 5-member board appointed by the Belknap County Delegation with the responsibility of managing Gunstock Mountain Resort (also known as Gunstock Area) as a financially independent, self-sustaining organization. Commissioners are appointed to a 5-year term. Not more than two of the members of the commission can be residents of the same municipality. At least one member must be an experienced skier and at least one member be experienced in the field of finance, banking, or accounting.
The current commission consists of:
- Russell Dumais Gilford, NH Term Expires 2021
- Brian Gallagher Sanbornton, NH Term Expires 2022
- Gary A. Kiedaisch Meredith, NH Term Expires 2023
- Peter G. Ness Belmont, NH Term Expires 2024
- Rusty McLear Meredith, NH Term Expires 2025
To contact the Gunstock Area Commission:
719 Cherry Valley Rd.
Gilford, New Hampshire 03249